In this article, we will learn how to enable autologin on Kali Linux with step by step instruction.
In this tutorial you will learn:
- How to identify what is your system’s default Display Manager.
- How to edit the configuration file to enable auto login on Kali Linux.
First of all, we have to identify the system’s default Display Manager. So using the following command we can verify:
$ sudo cat /etc/X11/default-display-manager
Next, we have to edit the configuration file of lighdm Display Manager. Using nano /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf configuration file and uncomment the following line:
autologin-user = [User Name]
Once you have made the above changes you have to reboot your Kali Linux to confirm the new changes.
$ sudo init 6
In this video, you will learn how to enable autologin on Kali Linux with step by step instruction.
Here we learn how to enable autologin on Kali Linux step by step instructions. If we want to use Kali Linux without entering the username and password so we have to enable the enable autologin on Kali Linux . Good luck!
Important Things To Remember:
The author of this article does not promote any illegal activities It is just for education purpose All the activities provided in this article, YouTube channel, and on the website techdhee.in are only for educational purposes.
If you are using and follow this tutorial for any illegal purpose, techdhee.in can not be responsible for your action.
My purpose is to educate or share the information who have not, how to secure your self from the Internet, and the world of digital.
Also, read the Disclaimer
Thank you for reading this post and keep connected to TECH DHEE to continue enjoying excellent posts. Share your views about this post in the comment section below. If you still have any queries, throw it in the comment section. If you find this post helpful, don’t hesitate to share this post on your social network. It will only take a moment, and also it is quite easy and useful for others.
- How To Make root User Terminal colorful in Kali Linux 2020.1
- Best way to Install Kali Linux 2020.1 on Virtual Box
- How To Get root Access and root Account Login into Kali Linux 2020.1
- Top 10 Kali Linux Tools for Hacking and Penetration Testing
- The First 5 Things to Do After Installing Kali Linux
- How to Install Tor Browser in Kali Linux
- Change root Terminal Color in Kali Linux 2020
- Fix Kali Linux repositories in sources.list file
- Ghost Framework – Control Android Devices Remotely